Wednesday, April 15, 2015

DIY: Flower Letter

Spring 2015, April

Topic: DIY

This post will be about a DIY flower letter. It can be hung on your wall or just placed on your desk.

**This DIY was not my idea, it was LaurDIY's, but I liked the idea of it**



You will need:
  • A wooden letter
  • A pair of scissors
  • Fake flowers
  • A hot glue gun
  • Paint & a paint brush(Optional)


Step 1: Paint your letter.(You don't have to do this, but the white in my letter wouldn't look good against the blue flowers)

**Note: Don't forget to put newspaper down before painting!

 
 

 



Step 2: Cut off the flowers from their stems.


Step 3: Hot glue the flowers to the letter and wait for the glue to dry.

 
Then you are done!
 
I hope that you guys liked this DIY, even though it was not my idea. Please comment down below if you like this and would like to see more.
Thanks,
J

 

No comments:

Post a Comment